Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Crazy Shirts hires Disney artist

Crazy Shirts has hired former Disney artist Eric Robison as creative director.

Robison is among the Walt Disney Co.'s top-selling artists, with a more than 20-year track record with the company, starting as a show concept designer in 1987, according to a Crazy Shirts statement.

One of his career milestones was the 100 Mickey Mouse portraits he painted for what would have been Walt Disney's 100th birthday. It sold out in 40 days.

"We are incredibly fortunate to have someone of Eric's caliber heading the creative team at Crazy Shirts," said Mark Hollander, president and chief executive officer.

Robison said, "I can't imagine a better place for me to continue my creative career ... I see Crazy Shirts as a natural next chapter for me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home