Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Jeff


Jeff
Originally uploaded by luckycomehawaii
Aloha ha
I am so excited to start the new year off, 2008 looks bright ahead. I am gearing up a new professional profile, web site and marketing. I am going to be doing a lot of door knocking. I've written my business plan and the amount of contacts and peeps and numbers I have to accumulate to get my net profit. Working for C-21 has been a great year, I've found my niche, settled my desk, worked with and supported my coworkers, everything is dialed in for a very successful year.

I am passing my new business photo around to get second opinions. This is the final marketing piece for my 2008 real estate career. This photo is recent, actually December 24th, 2007. I'll be using it on business cards, calenders, flyer's, posters, bus stops and grocery charts. My girlfriend says its perfect, all my close friends on Maui say it's the real me, I just need to know if I am over exuberant about the 2008 real estate market. I am so damn excited. Please give me your honest and humble opinion.

Mahalo for the great year of 2007, now lets rock and roll the new year in!

--
Jeffery B. Griffin
Realtor® (B) ABR e-Pro eCertified®
Lucky We Live Hawaii
808-280-3442 cell
888-248-4015 toll free/information/message/fax
www.LuckyComeHawaii.com
www.realtor.org/mempolweb.nsf/pages/code
Century 21 All Islands
7 E. Kaahumanu Ave.
Kahului, HI 96732
"Lucky We Live Hawaii"

Photo by "Kaveh"
www.kindfish.com/channel/23405/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home