Monday, August 20, 2007

Vampire Insect

I got woken up last night by a sharp pain. 3:33 am I flat lined bite to my side and I felt a pinch. I knew what it was. Yet I have never received one. I was bitten by a Centipede. The Pede crawled up my leg and bit right through my underwear. I went to the bathroom and washed, alcohol and cleaned the bite. There it was two thin fang marks. I went back to the bed looked for the bug, the insect that woke me from my nightly slumber. I tore the bed apart I couldn't find the Centipede. Tore the blanket, pillows and the sheets form the bed. Scissors in one hand and a bug swatter in the other. Still no Vampire insect. I pulled the mattress up and nowhere was that bug. Damn the pede got away. I couldn't go back to sleep. I did the swelling watch as my hp turned red to pink to black and blue. I later went to another bed and had nightmares about women and past friends. Like the insect was a disease of pain and loss. This morning I woke up early. My mind was fuzzy, my head is achy and my hip hurts like hell. Gee living in paradise little creators like these can make for a night from hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home