Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter on Oahu

What a beautiful world we have!
I just got back from Oahu. Had the best time, Artists, Poets, Story Tellers, Sunrise Church on the beach, Shopping, Ono foods. We live in the most wonderful state, Hawaii, how could I ever want to live anywhere else? I love Hawaii. Lucky I Come Hawaii.
Pat Masumoto placed in the top ten of the finals for the state of Hawaii Poetry Slam contest. I met and had a intense lesson and showing of creative paintings with Arthur Nelander my favorite artist (I, Mirror): Saw photographed and listened to a one hour long story teller, Jeff Gere great story for children. Went to a Christian Easter sunrise church service on the Waianae coast line, an area in trouble with ice. Shopped and ate at the Alamoana shopping center. Spent time with my best friend.
Lucky I live Hawaii.
Mahalo to all of you who make my life wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home